Wednesday, December 23, 2009

26. Error Correction Continued!

I'm pleased to be realizing that I completely forgot about the B part in the grammar sheet. Tüh, more trouble for Sonja =)

Wrong: Dept, mascularity, masculanity, standart, prefessor, cloths, blacklases, nomaniee, violance, eccestric, fourty-five, rituels, deterioated

Correct: Debt, masculinity, standard, professor, clothes, backlash, nominee, violence, eccentric, forty-five, rituals, deteriorated

And it's sesımi, not sıseym =))

Posted by Beri (/berry/bury)

2 comments:

  1. Maaaaaan - you cannot constantly be this witty and brilliant, can you? I mean, at some point you have to slip up, right?

    I do not feel worthy to 'teach' you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a comment today you may like: a student said "I think we already know who will get top blogger..."

    :-D

    ReplyDelete