Tuesday, January 5, 2010

31. Real Self Evaluation

Retrieved from http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2876065&id=716822197

If our previous presentations were only for practice, then the evaluation was for practice as well. I had evaluated my practice presentation before, so here I am ready to make the real one, for The Full Monty.

First of all I'm glad Hasan and I were partners. He just kept making things easier for the presentation, never was lazy, and we really could get along. I'm shocked with his comment on lagger bloggers post, but I'm proud of my partner. Everything about the presentation would be much more challenging without him. So cheers mate!

As to talk about the presentation, the thing that kills me is my fluency. I know it is a common problem (and is very very normal) among almost all of us students but still it affects the presentation. Congratulations Maude, really.

I think cutting and showing some scenes from the movie was a good idea. It helped the audience in general and made a funny atmosphere.

We could, however, talk more about the destruction of industry in Sheffield, and some more about the personal relationships, especially between Gaz and Nathe.

All in all we made a good job I think, and it certainly was a good experience.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!! I heard the glass ceiling of the blogosphere break!!! What could be greater at 7 am? You rock.... lalalalallaaaaa

    I won't say too much here, just one observation: your language was fluent. In fact, I'm pretty certain I have a note on my sheet which says "Beri very good language".

    Maude... :)) ;-)

    You can be certain that you *did* a good job...

    And thank youthankyouthankyou... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've shown this cute picture of Hasan twice, now where's the cute picture of you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutting the scene and putting inside the slide was really a good idea. we also tried to do that, however it didn't work. I was going to ask you, but somehow I forgot it.

    ReplyDelete