Thursday, January 7, 2010

32. One More Thing

There's one more very important thing that I learned in ENG101, and I'm sure I'll benefit from what I've gained, and that is producing some work on a regular basis, instead of trying to finish things in the dying seconds, panting. Credit must be given to Sonja for that, thank you.

Btw, this maybe one of the reasons why I felt a bit lost in the exam yesterday, 75 minutes cannot possibly represent 14 weeks, just as 3 hours and 15 minutes cannot decide the rest of your life, can it?

Oh, one more - I love metaphors and ironies. A reason that makes academic writings challenging maybe?

And thank you for your help as a "tavşan atlet" Sonja =)

This has been a big big semester for me. (I'm not a big big girl)

9 comments:

  1. I just knew you wouldn't leave your blog at that awkward number... =)

    This has been a big semester for me too. 'Big girls don't cry' but I do. I already miss you.

    I can't write more now (can't, not won't, you know what I mean). Thank you for being my 'tavşan atlet' too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! I knew it! You are the true and only winner of the blog race!!
    Don't forget to check my blog for the virtual awards...(What's in the box?)

    One million thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm sure a lot of credit must be given to you for it is apparent that you have put a lot of work in all of this. Your writing has a maturity that is impressive and the flow of the text makes it enjoyable to read.

    The "Anonymous" commenter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://hcsaral.blogspot.com/2010/01/32-last-class.html

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beri, I want to meet you to see that you are not fake:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are great! Sonja if I had been a teacher still, I would have stolen your student:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, just because now I am a so-called copywriter:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehhehe....people are reading your blog, even if they're not commenting (yet)...you're becoming (internationally) famous... :))

    ReplyDelete